- Crystal: [had been carrying a blanket for a couple of weeks]
- Andy: Wow, Crystal, you really like that blanket. Mom says you look like Linus from Peanuts.
- Crystal: Hey, I'm not dirty!
- Crystal: What's the difference between a babushka and a bat mitzvah?
- Kylie: Well, a bat mitzvah is a Jewish coming-of-age ceremony for girls, and a babushka can either mean a Russian headscarf or a Russian word for grandma. Why?
- Crystal: Aww, now I feel dumb. Hayden told me he was going to a bat mitzvah earlier and just a second ago I told him "Have fun at the babushka!"
No, I will never date an Asian. I am DONE with ching chong.
—Crystal on dating Asians
Look! On the horizon! It’s a Hannukah!
—in reference to a particularly glowy building